Rumor has it that like the power outputs being increased during development, range will also increase once the Mustang Mach-E completes its certified EPA testing.
While we don’t have EPA-official figures, rumor is those will be revised upwards.
According to the post on Mach-E Club:
There are many versions of the Mustang Mach-E, each with their own range estimates, so here’s what Ford has released so far.
- Standard Range, RWD: 230 miles (370 km)
- Standard Range, AWD: 210 miles (338 km)
- Extended Range, RWD: 300 miles (483 km)
- Extended Range, AWD: 270 miles (434 km)
- GT with Optional Equipment: 235 miles (378 km)
A couple months ago, Ford released increased power numbers, so an increase in range isn’t surprising.
Here’s the power increase info:
- Extended Range, AWD: 332 hp/417 lb.-ft. to 346 hp/428 lb.-ft.
- Extended Range, RWD: 282 hp/306 lb.-ft. to 290 hp/317 lb.-ft
- Standard Range, AWD: 255 hp/417 lb.-ft. to 266 hp/428 lb.-ft.
- Standard Range, RWD: 255 hp/306 lb.-ft. to 266 hp/317 lb.-ft.